Sewing

Sunday 21 February 2016

Angus Turns Four!



Today the littlest person in our house turns four! Seriously, where does the time go?! Not that I'm complaining! I love that my kids are getting older & finding their own little personalities. Angus' birthday theme request for this year was Star Wars. So naturally I hit Pinterest for ideas!!

R2D2 has always been his favourite character so I decided to base most of the party around him. I had the cake & cupcakes made locally (check out Kristy's work here) and got all the other supplies from Big W & Etsy. Big W's party section is fabulous! The huge R2D2 balloon & birthday banner were found there. The gold foil number 4 balloon came from eBay.




I got the idea for the Jedi robes & pool noodle light sabers from Pinterest. They were super easy to make & the kids loved them!






We all had a great afternoon celebrating our little man! Thankfully, I have another 4 months before planning another party!! 

Til next time,
Mel xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment