Sewing

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Home Snapshot- Homework Station


Like all of my home decorating projects, the first place I look to find inspiration is Pinterest. If you've never heard of Pinterest or are not sure what all the fuss is about, do yourself a favour & get the app ASAP! It is AH-MAZING!!

With William starting school this year, a designated area for homework was a must (really it just gave me an excuse to organise & decorate another part of our home!) 

Here are some of my favourite finds from Pinterest 




And here is what I came up with for our home



I'm so glad I purchased two of these desks when I saw them - at Woolworths!! They were $22.50 during their back to school sale- BARGAIN!! Angus starts school next year so it means I won't have make any changes to this set up. All of the prints were purchased from Etsy & I picked up the frames from my local Target store.



So far, it's working really well for us & having everything in the one spot makes homework as drama free as possible. Even William doesn't mind doing homwork now :)


Do you have a designated homework space? I'd love to see!

Til next time,

Mel xx










No comments:

Post a Comment